Triband is hiring:
Go back index
Full-time senior gameplay designer
We are looking for new friends! Do you want to be friends?
Our studio is growing and we are looking for a permanent gameplay designer, to help us develop various game titles for both mobile and PC. The job is on site in our office in downtown Copenhagen.
We are working on a game that uses every single key on the keyboard and an unannounced physics based Unity game.
What you bring:
- Experience with multiple aspects of game design
- Experience with Unity
- Having shipped games
- Knows enough programming/Unity to make playable prototypes
- Experience with git or similar version control
- Wild Gameplay ideas
- Not afraid of Photoshop, Illustrator or various 3D software
- Not focused on one specific genre
- Interest in Keyboards (see Keyboard Sports)
- Doesn’t like the same things as us
What we bring:
- A pretty nice working environment
- Quite spectacular projects
- Lunch every day
- Salary matching qualifications
We would love to hear more about you! Please send your application with an up-to-date resumé and links to playable games, software or code using electronic
mail. Contact Tim Garbos at
March 30, 2017
As soon as possible, but we are flexible
P.S. We make games, not websites.
Triband Production ApS
Gothersgade 156A, kld.
1123 København K